Invitations on PurpleSlate – The most affordable way to manage event invites
Greetings from the PurpleSlate Team!
We wanted to share yet another update to our invite platform that we were busy with. At PurpleSlate, we are committed to enhancing the event management experience for all. PurpleSlate had previously offered its invitations completely free to consumers for personal use. Recently as we continue to grow our active user base, our promise to you is to provide the most affordable electronic event invitations so that you can make plans to hang out with friends, family or folks at work, easily and on a budget.
As we shared a few weeks ago, we continue to evolve our product with the introduction of a very budget friendly pricing plan to make up for our administrative costs as well as SMS costs that is incurred for text message invitations sent from our platform. This does not change our value and offering to consumers at all! PurpleSlate is still the most effective way to manage your event invitations, guaranteeing a higher open rate, read rate, and response rate than the traditional event invite platforms. This pricing just allows us to mitigate the costs we incur so that you can continue to enjoy an ad-free event management experience that is private and easy on the budget, and we can continue to make our invitations better.
Let’s take a quick look at the new pay-as-you-go pricing designed to ensure that you can continue to enjoy PurpleSlate at a low price for years to come :
- The first 50 SMS are free so you can try the platform even before spending any money at all
- Basic package – Get 100 SMS for $9.99 (Perfect for small backyard get togethers this summer!)
- Plus package – Get 500 SMS for $34.99 (Works great for a personal or work event with a guest list size of 50-100 people)
- Premium package – Get 1000 SMS for $49.99 (Cheapest option for larger events)
We have also redesigned our PurpleSlate website. Please visit https://www.mypurpleslate.com/to see our new layout. You can effectively manage your events, import and upload huge contact lists, and send out invites, all within minutes if you do not have all the contacts on your phone. And of course, you still enjoy all the add-on features like sending reminders, sharing your event link through social media channels, updating guest list in real time and chatting with your attendees. And if you like, iPhone users can also use their website account on the go, by logging into the iOS mobile app with their email. Android app will have this functionality soon.
Text is the most widely-used app on smartphones today, with an average of 98% of SMS messages opened and read within minutes of delivery, compared to just 22% for emails. We hope you have the opportunity to run, manage, and experience events through PurpleSlate, and that too in a budget friendly way!
Wishing you a great summer with a lot of fun events with the people you care about!
Posted by PurpleSlate on July 19, 2018.
- Hosting the Perfect Valentine’s Day
- 3 Places to Visit on Valentine's Day
- 4 Old-Fashioned Themes For A Party At Home
- 7 Affordable cocktail recipes for this festive season
- 100 Easy Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Invitations on PurpleSlate - The most affordable way to manage event invites
- PurpleSlate's Invite Platform - New Focus Toward Businesses
- Now Add An Invitation Link with PurpleSlate Invitation Maker!
- FREE Text Invitations & RSVPs with PurpleSlate
- Evite™ Introduced Text Message Invitations, but PurpleSlate Does it Better!