Social Diary That You Can Trust: Your Life, Your Way
In my senior year of high school, I was forced to keep a diary in English class. The diary was not a social diary, and was not meant to include personal, revealing, or inappropriate details, but rather was to serve as a chronicle of our observations, perceptions, and thoughts about the world around us. ‘Did…read more
Posted by Jake Wengroff on February 12, 2015.
Facebook Events feature is not my favorite
Do you regularly use Facebook events feature? I didn’t think so. This is not an indictment on the world’s largest social network, but Facebook Events as a feature, is, let’s face it, clunky and difficult to use. I’d even go so far as to say that it’s irrelevant. Issues with Facebook Events You…read more
Posted by Jake Wengroff on February 7, 2015.
- Hosting the Perfect Valentine’s Day
- 3 Places to Visit on Valentine's Day
- 4 Old-Fashioned Themes For A Party At Home
- 7 Affordable cocktail recipes for this festive season
- 100 Easy Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Invitations on PurpleSlate - The most affordable way to manage event invites
- PurpleSlate's Invite Platform - New Focus Toward Businesses
- Now Add An Invitation Link with PurpleSlate Invitation Maker!
- FREE Text Invitations & RSVPs with PurpleSlate
- Evite™ Introduced Text Message Invitations, but PurpleSlate Does it Better!