Wine and herb pairing guide for your next party
Choosing the perfect wine for your party can be a challenge, but looking at the herbs in your recipe can help. Nearly every common herb has at least a few ideal wine pairings, both white and red.
To help you impress your guests at your next party, FTD put together a wine and herb pairing guide, which includes thirteen of the most popular herbs from basil to thyme. Next time you have to choose a bottle of wine it will be easy! Just think about the herbs in the dishes you’re serving and reference the chart.
We hope you find this pairing guide useful! Share your comments below.
Next time you are hosting a party use PurpleSlate invitation app to send invitations out and connect with your guests both before and after event with our photo/video sharing features. It is real time, fun and free.
Life is better when we get together. PurpleSlate makes it easy.
Posted by Neha Mohta on December 15, 2015.
- Hosting the Perfect Valentine’s Day
- 3 Places to Visit on Valentine's Day
- 4 Old-Fashioned Themes For A Party At Home
- 7 Affordable cocktail recipes for this festive season
- 100 Easy Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Invitations on PurpleSlate - The most affordable way to manage event invites
- PurpleSlate's Invite Platform - New Focus Toward Businesses
- Now Add An Invitation Link with PurpleSlate Invitation Maker!
- FREE Text Invitations & RSVPs with PurpleSlate
- Evite™ Introduced Text Message Invitations, but PurpleSlate Does it Better!